Devhaus collects the following data that we need to provide you with the business service you recieve from us. The information may include the following:
- Business name
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP Address
- Location data
We use the data your provide to help us run our business and provide you with a better service.
We process data for the following purposes:
- Sales and Marketing
- Executing projects
- Office administration and accounting
- Website Performance Management and Security
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to help you use the website, to help us determine the site is operating correctly, and provide information of your usage of the website.
Cookies allow you to log into websites and
Functional cookies are used to provide functionality on the website.
Third party cookies from Google Analytics provide us data about how the site is being used and what location users are visiting from.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Devhaus would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these
rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: 68 Main Street, Gorey, Co Wexford.